Tuesday 2 September 2008

Been Awarded

Despite the fact I have barely been online the last few weeks-what with holidays and terminally ill computers-Philip has kindly awarded me this:

I had better start living up to it and get around and see y'all and say something commenterish.
And so pass it on:
1 Ebeth who is profound
2. Adrienne who understands long journeys
3. Karen the gem who speaks plainly and honestly-which I love.
4. Paul-who needs to BLOG already!!! But who remains the commenter extraodinaire on Holy Smoke.
4. Sue who also comments on Damian's blog and who I remember well from Catholic Pages days. I wish she had a blog.
5. Deb who is always thoughtful and kind
6. Rita who stands against the dark
7. Kirk who is new to me but I enjoy his blog
8. Maggie Clitherow a fellow homeschooler in the wild world.
God bless

2 comments:

ukok said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me :-)

LizzieD said...

Thankyou, I'll save it up for when I have time to do it along with another award, and a meme - I think I'm getting too much attention for someone who's supposed to be getting down to some serious homeschooling this year - argggh