Tuesday 29 May 2007

The Heart of the Chinese People

The Closed Cafeteria has done a follow up on the awful crack down of Chinese officials over the One Child.
It is noted that overall the MSM do not seem bothered by this human rights abuse-and of course I noted in my last post on this issue that Sky did quite an in depth story on animal 'rights' abuses in China but ignored the history of human rights abuses.

The Chinese people themselves seem pretty tough to me. I remember Tianamen Square well-the strength and bravery of such small people in the face of a mighty dragon.

I am sure I read somewhere that the British Govt had been supporting China's forced abortions and other abuses in the name of population control. The Blair Govt has been remarkable in its support for so much that is anti-family and part of the Culture of Death.

For the sake of \his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

No comments: