faccio la mamma of Antagonist Pots and Pans has tagged me;
1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo?
I attend the Novus Ordo with my family at our parish church. There is not too much abuse and I want to be loyal to the parish despite some of the problems we are having.
2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there?
I've never attended a TLM-but should I even want to there is one a few miles away, which I might just attend out of curiosity some time once I have the car crip-adjusted.
3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be?
I'm just a bog standard Catholic-loyal to the magisterium and that's it.
4. Are you a comment junkie?
I have spates of commenting-when I have time and then spates on not commenting because I don't have time. But I do try and comment on some blogs particularly if they don't receive many because I think it offers support.
5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on?
If I remember!
6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog?
Only in as much as I don't use my real name online. I'm afraid I have been badly bitten by those who should know better and so I choose to remain 'hidden'. I think it's safer and last time it was my children who were in the line of fire; never again!
7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on?
Fr Ray's-and I am
8. Which blog is the first one you check?
It varies, but usually Fr Ray and recently Damian Thompson's Holy Smoke
9. Have you met any other bloggers in person?
I have met one a long time ago and my son has met one as well more recently.
10. What are you reading?
I am STILL reading Pope Benedict's Jesus of Nazareth. I am reading Louis de Wolh's Lay Siege to Heaven about St Catherine of Sienna to my oldest daughter; we have story time as part of homeschooling where I read to her. I am also rather regularly reading The Little Red Hen, The Gingerbread Boy, and Little Tuppens at the moment.
And my birthday pressies have arrived!!! So I am about to read The Charlotte Mason Homeschooling series and For the Sake of the Children by Susan Schaeffer Macaulay.
I have decided I MUST find time for all this.
I have to challenge five bloggers to the quiz. This is the greatest challenge; to find five people who will read my blog and who haven't yet done the quiz!-er...can I do that later? Or would anyone like to grab this opportunity?