Wednesday 3 October 2007

faccio la mamma of Antagonist Pots and Pans has tagged me;

1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo?
I attend the Novus Ordo with my family at our parish church. There is not too much abuse and I want to be loyal to the parish despite some of the problems we are having.

2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there?
I've never attended a TLM-but should I even want to there is one a few miles away, which I might just attend out of curiosity some time once I have the car crip-adjusted.

3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be?
I'm just a bog standard Catholic-loyal to the magisterium and that's it.
4. Are you a comment junkie?
I have spates of commenting-when I have time and then spates on not commenting because I don't have time. But I do try and comment on some blogs particularly if they don't receive many because I think it offers support.
5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on?
If I remember!
6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog?
Only in as much as I don't use my real name online. I'm afraid I have been badly bitten by those who should know better and so I choose to remain 'hidden'. I think it's safer and last time it was my children who were in the line of fire; never again!
7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on?
Fr Ray's-and I am
8. Which blog is the first one you check?
It varies, but usually Fr Ray and recently Damian Thompson's Holy Smoke
9. Have you met any other bloggers in person?
I have met one a long time ago and my son has met one as well more recently.
10. What are you reading?
I am STILL reading Pope Benedict's Jesus of Nazareth. I am reading Louis de Wolh's Lay Siege to Heaven about St Catherine of Sienna to my oldest daughter; we have story time as part of homeschooling where I read to her. I am also rather regularly reading The Little Red Hen, The Gingerbread Boy, and Little Tuppens at the moment.
And my birthday pressies have arrived!!! So I am about to read The Charlotte Mason Homeschooling series and For the Sake of the Children by Susan Schaeffer Macaulay.
I have decided I MUST find time for all this.

I have to challenge five bloggers to the quiz. This is the greatest challenge; to find five people who will read my blog and who haven't yet done the quiz!-er...can I do that later? Or would anyone like to grab this opportunity?

4 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

I like the way you label yourself.

gemoftheocean said...

Heck, when I was tagged by Philip I immediately wanted to tag you too, but he already tagged you!


I've been enjoying your blog and figuring you were getting back into the school term.

BTW, back a while ago, when there was a little "trouble" in my parish (you might remember my Catholic Bingo blog in the summer when a certain party said something he shouldn't have - that certain party had a road to Damascus experience.
He had NO idea how close he was to me writing the bishop! You'd been saying some prayers at the time and they sure worked!

Karen

Autumn said...

Iam so glad to have stumbled across your blog, via faccio la mamma's. It's great to 'meet' another convert (have I got that right?):¬)

Please feel free to bother me over at my blog anytime: www.iamhisbeloved.wordpress.com

I look forward to keeping up with yours...may I blogroll you?

Ar xx

WhiteStoneNameSeeker said...

Esther-lol. I am bog-standard at most things.

Karen- thank you for your support and I am so pleased to hear your news. God must be having one of His little laughs at me; I told Him t'other day that my prayers were useless! (I was in a strop).

AutumnRose (I love that name)
I've added you to my blogroll. I am a re-vert, but that's a similar journey. My husband is a convert (last year) and I see we share a career in psychaitry.
God bless